Lift Toronto 2023 Cannabis Conference and Expo Announces Speakers and Sessions; Registration Now Open
Thousands of cannabis industry and community members will gather at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, June 1-3, for three high-energy days of discovery, education, entertainment and more.
Toronto, ON (April 11, 2023) – The highly anticipated Lift Toronto 2023 Cannabis Conference and Expo, which will bring together thousands of cannabis industry professionals and consumers from all parts of the cannabis ecosystem, returns to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from June 1-3, 2023. Hundreds of exhibiting companies will showcase the latest in cannabis products, services and innovations; industry leaders and fresh voices will take the stage; and new experiences and activations will lead to Lift’s signature a-ha moments. Registration is now open, with special “early bird” pricing available for a limited time.
The three-day event kicks off on Thursday June 1 with the Lift Cannabis Business Conference (LCBC), an all-business strategy forum focusing on the drivers of forward momentum, overcoming systemic challenges, and advancing innovative business and regulatory solutions that will generate meaningful change and sustainable growth in Canada’s cannabis industry.
Session highlights from LCBC include:
- Keynotes & Spotlight Presenters: Priorities & Progress of Canada’s Cannabis Industry, Fairness in Banking, and What the CannTrust Case Taught Us
- Canada’s Brands & World View Leadership Panels: Bullish and Bearish, New and Established, International Markets and How to Remain Competitive and Grow
- Legacy Consumers to Legal: What the Illicit Market Can Teach the Legal Market
- Plus: Winning Confidence of Lenders & Investors; The Growth of Extracts, Concentrates & Processing; and (Caged) Guerrilla Cannabis Marketing.
With An Outstanding Roster of Speakers: Anna-Sophia Kouparanis, Co-Founder, Bloomwell Group (Germany) | Guillermo Delmonte, Founder, NDLATAN (Uruguay) | Niel Marotta, CEO & Founder, INDIVA | Jeanne Sullivan, Chief Investment Officer, The Arcview Group| Gabriel Bélanger, Founder, Origami Extraction | Brishna Kamal, President, Whistler Therapeutics | John Fowler, CEO, Muskoka Grown | David Goldstein, CEO, Stoke Inventory Partners | Mike Schilling, CEO, Community Savings Credit Union | Katy Perry, CEO, TOKE Cannabis | Adam Temple, CEO, Evolved Extraction Solutions | Andrew Fischer, CEO, Protonify | Dave Marino, President, Spirit Leaf Ontario & Superette Ontario.
“We are really pushing the envelope for our next trip to Toronto with top-tier presenters on red hot topics,” says Barry Smith, Canadian Content Director, Lift Events & Experiences. “Each session has been carefully curated to energize, inspire, educate and motivate all of our audiences from across the entire cannabis community.”
On Friday, June 2, Industry & Budtender Day will feature multiple stages with individually-crafted content to inform and spark conversations that will drive the industry forward in the coming year. Saturday, June 3, is Consumer Day, open again to industry members and budtenders, as well as everyone from the canna-curious to the canna-connoisseur.
Session highlights from the Expo floor include:
- Budtender Masterclass: Product knowledge, retail operations and new harm reduction toolkit.
- Maestros of Marketing: Power panel featuring key brand and retail players.
- Unforgettable Edibles & Beverages: New tastes for fun and relaxation.
- Diversity Dividend: The bottom-line benefits and just good policy.
- Cannabis Tourism Spotlight: Everything about leisure, lounges and adventures.
- Craft Cannabis: Hitting new highs, one small batch at a time.
- & So much more!
In addition, on both Friday and Saturday, the Lift expo floor will showcase a wide array of leading and emerging exhibitors while debuting fresh experiences, education and activations including:
- The Diner’s Club: Don’t miss the hottest culinary cannabis trends and insights.
- Morning Mic-Drop: A laugh out loud comedy performance from The Noobie and The Doobie, Timmy Boyle & Marijane Baker.
- PLAY@Lift: Enjoy games, photo opps, sweets and more.
- Outdoor Networking Lounge: The place to be for a catch-up sesh.
- Brand Discovery Zone: See what’s new with your favorite and emerging brands.
- Budtender Lounge: A dedicated area to mix and mingle with your colleagues.
- Lift After Party: Enjoy live music, drinks, bites and networking to end the show on a high note.
Lift Cannabis Business Conference | Thursday, June 1, 2023 | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Lift Expo Industry Days | Friday, June 2 and Saturday, June 3, 2023 | 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Lift Expo Consumer Day | Saturday, June 3, 2023 | 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Click to view ticket types and pricing
Lift San Francisco: August 2-4, 2023 | Moscone Convention Center
San Francisco speaker applications are open, and exhibits and partnerships are now available. Registration for Lift San Francisco will open later this spring.
For more information or to schedule an interview, contact Sacha Cohen at 202-251-9417 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lift Events & Experiences serve the cannabis community as both a meeting place and a destination for discovery. With dates across North America, each Lift event showcases leading-edge content and premiere exhibitors in a high-energy setting for thousands of cannabis growers, processors, manufacturers, brands, budtenders, retailers, educators, advocates, regulators, consumers, investors and more – while paying tribute to the roots of this rapidly-evolving industry. Lift is proudly produced by MCI. For more information, visit LiftEvents.com.
Subscribe for newsletter
* You will receive the latest news and updates on the vaping & canna industry.
Smoking and Vaping During Ramadan: What Muslims Need to Know
Ramadan is a sacred month in the Islamic faith where Muslims observe a month-long fast from dawn until sunset. The…
The Zhaos of VOOPOO and their Global Empire
VOOPOO, a VAPE technology brand, has launched its newest product, the ARGUS GT II. The device follows the successful launch…
The Pros and Cons of Vaping for People
Vaping is a controversial topic that has been the subject of much discussion in recent years. While there are some…
Montana Bill to Abolish Recreational Marijuana Industry and Restrict Medical Cannabis Fails in Senate Committee
A proposed bill in Montana that would have abolished the state’s recreational marijuana industry and imposed strict regulations on medical…
Awakening Serenity: My Journey with CBD Medication to Overcome Sleep Disorders
Sleep, the essential balm that restores our bodies and minds, had eluded me for years. Nights were filled with restlessness,…
New Study Disproves Link Between E-Cigarettes and Lung Damage
A recent study conducted by the Center of Excellence for the acceleration of Harm Reduction (CoEHAR) in Catania, Italy, has…
Dispelling the Myth: No Link Between COVID-19 and Vaping
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in a lot of confusion and panic, with several myths and conspiracy theories circulating around…
CBD and Hemp-Based Skincare Products: Benefits, Usage, and More
Cannabidiol (CBD) and hemp-based skincare products have gained immense popularity in recent years. CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in…